MSA Advantage® Organic Vapour/Acid Gas/P100
- Qty/Pkg. 2
- Filter/Cartridge Description: Organic Vapour/Acid Gas/P100
- Approval For: Organic Vapours/Chlorine/Sulfur Dioxide/Chlorine Dioxide/Hydrogen Chloride/Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape Only)
- The Advantage® line of particulate, chemical and combination cartridges is NIOSH-approved (to 42 CFR, Part 84)
- Provide lightweight, low-profile performance
- Cartridges fit both 200 LS half-mask and 3000 full-facepiece Advantage® respirators
- Sold per package; ; Notes:;
- Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 % oxygen, or in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life and health.
- Do not wear for protection against organic vapours with poor warning properties or those which generate high heats of reaction with the sorbent material in the cartridge.
- 99.97 % efficient against 0.3 micron DOP.
- For Use With
- Advantage 200 LS Series Half Facepiece
- Advantage 3000 Series Full Facepiece