Biogel Skinsense 31485 Synthetic (non-latex) polychloroprene surgical glove size 8.5 – box of 50 pairs
- Size: 8.5
- Code: 31485
- Longer breakthrough time when handling chemicals, cytotoxic agents and bone cement
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- Industry-leading AQL result of 0.65 – reduced chance of a hole
Biogel® Skinsense synthetic (non-latex) polychloroprene surgical glove is designed to be used in all general surgical procedures in which latex allergies are a concern. It can be worn as your preferred single glove, or as a part of a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System. Biogel Skinsense is recommended for procedures where a longer chemical breakthrough time is desired. Skinsense is also our glove of choice when handling cytotoxic agents or bone cement. In these cases we recommend it be worn in combination with Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove for improved protection. Details of breakthrough times can be provided.
Powder-free, as always, Biogel Skinsense reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitisation.